After hard work and with the success of its first release, NextGen Simulations is proud to present you Citation CJ4X v2 for Prepar3D v4.4+.
Citation CJ4X v2 consists, like its first version, of a simulated replica of the Citation Model 525C and developed for use with Lockheed Martin® PREPAR3D® v4.4 or greater. This product features a Mid-Level systems programming, and it has been simplified as well, to allow you enjoy the simming experience while bringing you a good look-and-feel of this marvelous aircraft. Also, this new release features among other things fixes and improvements over the first release.
This package includes:
- Two accurate models of the Citation CJ4, differing in its vertical stabilizer shape
- Frame-rate friendly models while keeping good look-and-feel
- All development is P3Dv4 SDK-compliant
- NEW! PBR Texturing
- Ground service (Cones, Wheel Chocks and GPU)
- 18 different liveries (plus two in-house liveries)
- Remastered Paint Kit and refined texture detail
- NEW! Rain effects in windshield windows (courtesy of A2A Simulations)
- NEW! Integration with FSLabs’ Spotlights
- NEW! Custom lights with Dynamic Lighting compliance
- NEW! Dispatcher app tool that allows you to configure aircraft's weight&balance, (un)install and package liveries, and keep the product up to date
- NEW! ChasePlane presets included
- Different Cameras outside and inside the aircraft
- 2D Cockpit (Main Panel of Pilot and Copilot, plus 8 subpanels including zoomed displays popups, for a total of 13 subpanels), a Mini Panel and a Semi-functional 3D Virtual Cockpit, with 3D Virtual Cabin
- Custom-coded animations virtually everywhere
- Flight Management System developed and licensed by Eric Marciano, with extensive use of Flight Simulator GPS database
- Original replica of Collins ProLine 21 displays
- Easy-to-use Autopilot
- Realistic & Authentic Williams FJ44-4A Engine Soundset, plus cockpit sounds (Environment, CAS Aural Warnings, V-speeds Callouts and GPWS Callouts)
NOTE: ONLY for Prepar3D v4.4/4.5 or v5. Setup will check if you have at least this version, otherwise, it will fail.
Please review the recommended System Requirements by clicking here.
Included with the Product
- Citation CJ4 with two models differing on its vertical stab shape
- 16 liveries
- 2 In-house liveries (unpainted and painted)
- Paintkit in PSD format
- User Manual PDF
- Tutorial Flight PDF
- Checklists PDF
- Dispatcher Tool app
- Updater app
No tutorials found for this product.
No reviews found for this product.