Livery Manager 1.0
Livery Manager is a standalone utility application that interacts with all FS9 aircraft and FSX/P3D simulation objects (airplanes, rotorcraft, animals, spacecraft, vehicles, etc.). This utility can run in the background, so it is ready for you whenever you need it.
Livery Manager is a standalone utility application that interacts with all Flight Simulator 2004 aircraft and all Flight Simulator X, Prepar3D v1 and Prepar3D v2 simulation objects (airplanes, rotorcraft, animals, spacecraft, vehicles, etc.). This utility can run in the background, so it is ready for you whenever you need it.
This application has the following features:
- Addition/Edition/Deletion of liveries for all platforms
- Listing of available callsigns from airlines.cfg file
- Addition/Modification/Deletion/Preview of liveries thumbnail files (FSX/P3Dv1 only)
- Support for packing and unpacking of liveries for any 3rd party aircraft even default, using a ZIP-based format. It can be safely distributed as zip file, by changing the extension from .lmax to .zip
- Search of common mistakes when adding liveries (duplicated titles, files/directories not found, GUI data empty, etc.)
- Airlines Information Editor to add, edit and remove information of known airlines (Name, Callsign, ICAO/IATA codes, Country). It is useful when adding liveries of those airlines but the respective information is unknown.
- Registration Rules Editor to add, edit and remove rules for validation of tail numbers format, when creating liveries of any airline. In this documentation, there are samples and instructions to create rules.
Any computer capable to run at least one of the supported simulation platforms.
Required: Microsoft .NET Framework 4 or greater. The minimum system reqs of .NET 4 are below:
CPU = 1.0 GHz
RAM = 512 MB
HDD = 850 MB to 2 GB (if your system is 32-bit or 64-bit)
OSes Supported = Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1
Included with the ProductLivery Manager application, featuring the main management module, errors scanner, distribution/installation module, airlines database editor and registration rules editor
No tutorials found for this product.