Citation CJ4X v2 for P3Dx64
Citation CJ4X Version 2 is a simulated replica of the Citation CJ4 (525C), featuring visual and preformance improvements over its first release.
After hard work and with the success of its first release, NextGen Simulations is proud to present you Citation CJ4X v2 for Prepar3D v4.4+.
Citation CJ4X v2 consists, like its first version, of a simulated replica of the Citation Model 525C and developed for use with Lockheed Martin® PREPAR3D® v4.4 or greater. This product features a Mid-Level systems programming, and it has been simplified as well, to allow you enjoy the simming experience while bringing you a good look-and-feel of this marvelous aircraft. Also, this new release features among other things fixes and improvements over the first release.
This package includes:
- Two accurate models of the Citation CJ4, differing in its vertical stabilizer shape
- Frame-rate friendly models while keeping good look-and-feel
- All development is P3Dv4 SDK-compliant
- NEW! PBR Texturing
- Ground service (Cones, Wheel Chocks and GPU)
- 18 different liveries (plus two in-house liveries)
- Remastered Paint Kit and refined texture detail
- NEW! Rain effects in windshield windows (courtesy of A2A Simulations)
- NEW! Integration with FSLabs’ Spotlights
- NEW! Custom lights with Dynamic Lighting compliance
- NEW! Dispatcher app tool that allows you to configure aircraft's weight&balance, (un)install and package liveries, and keep the product up to date
- NEW! ChasePlane presets included
- Different Cameras outside and inside the aircraft
- 2D Cockpit (Main Panel of Pilot and Copilot, plus 8 subpanels including zoomed displays popups, for a total of 13 subpanels), a Mini Panel and a Semi-functional 3D Virtual Cockpit, with 3D Virtual Cabin
- Custom-coded animations virtually everywhere
- Flight Management System developed and licensed by Eric Marciano, with extensive use of Flight Simulator GPS database
- Original replica of Collins ProLine 21 displays
- Easy-to-use Autopilot
- Realistic & Authentic Williams FJ44-4A Engine Soundset, plus cockpit sounds (Environment, CAS Aural Warnings, V-speeds Callouts and GPWS Callouts)
NOTE: ONLY for Prepar3D v4.4/4.5 or v5. Setup will check if you have at least this version, otherwise, it will fail.
Please review the recommended System Requirements by clicking here.
Included with the Product
- Citation CJ4 with two models differing on its vertical stab shape
- 16 liveries
- 2 In-house liveries (unpainted and painted)
- Paintkit in PSD format
- User Manual PDF
- Tutorial Flight PDF
- Checklists PDF
- Dispatcher Tool app
- Updater app
No tutorials found for this product.