Citation CJ4X v1 for FSX&P3D
Citation CJ4X is a simulated replica of the Citation CJ4 (525C) and developed for use with Flight Simulator X and Prepar3D (32-bit)
After hard work and some sleepless nights, NextGen Simulations is proud to present you the Citation CJ4 for Flight Simulator X and Prepar3D (32-bits).
Citation CJ4X consists of a simulated replica of the Citation Model 525C and developed for use with Microsoft® Flight Simulator® X, Microsoft® Flight Simulator® X: Steam Edition, Lockheed Martin® PREPAR3D® v1, v2 and v3. This product features a Mid-Level systems programming, and it has been simplified as well, to allow you enjoy the simming experience while bringing you a good look-and-feel of this marvelous aircraft.
This package includes:
- Two accurate models of the Citation CJ4, differing in its vertical stabilizer shape
- Frame-rate friendly models while keeping good look-and-feel
- Ground service
- 12 different liveries
- Paint Kit
- Different Cameras outside and inside the aircraft
- 2D Cockpit (Main Panel of Pilot and Copilot, plus 8 subpanels including zoomed displays popups, for a total of 13 subpanels), a Mini Panel and a Semi-functional 3D Virtual Cockpit, with 3D Virtual Cabin
- Custom-coded animations, especially for 3D cockpit
- Easy-to-use Flight Management System developed and licensed by Eric Marciano, with extensive use of MSFS GPS database
- Original replica of Collins ProLine 21 avionics
- Easy-to-use Autopilot
- Realistic & Authentic Williams FJ44-4A Engine Soundset, plus cockpit sounds (Environment, CAS Aural Warnings, V-speeds Callouts and GPWS Callouts)
- Extensive usage of FSX SDK, and Prepar3D SDKs for better performance
Any PC capable to run Flight Simulator X and/or Lockheed Martin Prepar3D (1.4, 2.5 or 3.4). NOT compatible with Prepar3D v4.x nor v5.x.
You can review the system requirements by clicking here.
Included with the Product
- Citation CJ4 with two models differing on its vertical stab shape
- 12 liveries
- Paintkit in PSD and GIMP formats
- User Manual PDF
- Tutorial Flight PDF
- Checklists PDF
No tutorials found for this product.